Monday, November 25, 2013

The Horizon!

Sorry for the time apart, but things have been busy! In the last year, I finished my Masters Degree at The Vermont College Of Fine Art, I've had a few really great shows (forgot to post them here!!!), I've been working on some really interesting projects - a children's book, an article that I've submitted to Film Quarterly (fingers crossed), an exciting illustration project, a Zine, and a few collaborations. But I wanted to let you all know that coming up in the spring I'll be showing a special project that I've been developing in collaboration with my friend and artist, Craig Stockwell. It looks like we will have an exhibition of this project at the Brattleboro Museum around March or April (I'll be posting some more details about it as the time draws near)! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment