Monday, August 27, 2012

Strange Glue...

Been a while... I've been working on a masters degree at the Vermont College Of Fine Art, so things have been a little hectic. I did want to post that I will be part of a Show this December that will survey, as it were, the last 100 years of collage art. It will be held at the Thompson Gallery in MA. I am new to the world of collage, but am incredibly fortunate and honored to be a part of the 2nd show of what is a three part exhibition. The show I am in is dedicated to collage as installation. I'll post more information when I am able, but if you would like you can check out the website of the gallery which has some info already! http://thompsongallery.csw.org I've heard that there will be an article in Art New England in November as well... so keep your eyes out for that too! I hope to see you all at the reception in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment